This chapter will introduce how to quickly complete the deployment of MatrixAuth system and the access of business applications.
We need to complete the following three aspects:
- Initialize data source
- Start the server MatrixAuthServer
- Business application introduces client MatrixAuthClient
After completing the above work, the business application can complete the authority verification based on MatrixAuth.
2 Usage overview
The process of using MatrixAuth is as follows.
2.1 Data source initialization
Initializes the data table to be used by MatrixAuth.
2.2 Start MatrixAuthServer
Configure data source for MatrixAuthServer and start MatrixAuthServer. When MatrixAuthServer is started, it will provide some interfaces used by MatrixAuthClient and some interfaces used by personnel. The developers who want to use MatrixAuth can develop the operation interface through the latter kind of interface and integrate it into their own system. These interfaces provide the following functions.
- Data source, cache setting interface. We can add more data sources and cache resources to MatrixAuth through these interfaces.
- Business application management interface. We can add business applications in MatrixAuth through these interfaces. When adding a business application, we can specify the data source and cache to be used for the business application. In this way, MatrixAuth manages multiple business applications, but these business applications can use different data sources and caches, and realize the isolation between them. This helps improve the performance of MatrixAuth.
- User role permission management interface. Through these interfaces, we can manage the “user-role-permission” relationship within each application, so as to control the business application permission.
2.3 Service application access
After adding permission application to MatrixAuthServer, we can access this permission application to MatrixAuth. Just introduce the jar package of MatrixAuthClient into the business application and make some configuration. There are two types of work that MatrixAuthClient can do.
- Verify permissions. In this process, MatrixAuthClient will request information of MatrixAuthServer as required, but the business application does not need to concern its details.
- MatrixAuthClient also provides some methods, such as user management method and user role management method. When business applications add, delete, and modify users, it is necessary to call the user management method of MatrixAuthClient to timely notify MatrixAuth of these changes. Some user role relationships are determined by the business application, which is not convenient to modify through the interface of MatrixAuthServer. In this case, the business application can call the user role management method to notify MatrixAuth in time after modifying the user role relationship.
Next, we will introduce the detailed operation process.